Serving Clients in Moore County, Hoke County and Harnett County

At The Baker Law Firm we work hard to provide people with the personal service and skilled representation they need in a variety of practice areas including legal separation, civilian and military divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, domestic violence, adoption and property division.

You Deserve a Lawyer Who Cares About You and Your Family

Any law firm can get you into the office, create a file and get the legal process started, but you deserve better. We take the time to get to know our clients in order to identify their individual needs.

To discuss your divorce and family law issues in a consultation, contact us today.

We are proud to have the experience to give you options. Sit down with Attorney Baker and discuss all of your options, including litigation, collaborative law, mediation or a separation agreement.

Committed to Personal Service

In today's age of automated call centers, it can be hard to get good service from a real person. But that is exactly what you will get at The Baker Law Firm. We will work directly with you from start to finish.

We will make sure you always know where you stand and provide you with the honest legal counsel you need to make informed decisions about how you would like to proceed with your case. We also offer mediation and collaborative law services for people to settle conflicts because we believe in offering alternatives to litigation that are cost-effective and can go a long way toward preserving relationships.

Are You in the Military?

You shouldn't go without the legal services you deserve just because you are in a different time zone and serving your country. When circumstances warrant, we are willing to make ourselves available weekdays, weeknights and weekends for consultations and can conduct business with you via telephone or email if you are unavailable to come into our office.

Offering Mediation, Collaborative Law and Other Cost-Effective Legal Options

For more information about how our attorney can help you, call 910-705-4937 or visit the contact page.